You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Defensa Y Justicia VS Aldosivi Mar del Plata Match Analysis

ARG D1Defensa Y Justicia VS Aldosivi Mar del Plata Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Thu, 14 Jan 2021 09:01:25 GMT        

Match Time:

Argentine Division 1 -- Defensa Y Justicia VS Aldosivi Mar del Plata 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Defensa Y Justicia got 2 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Defensa Y Justicia got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Aldosivi Mar del Plata got 1 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Aldosivi Mar del Plata got 15 wins, 3 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Defensa Y Justicia 0.90-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2004 matches, the home team got 831 wins, 552 draws and 621 losses. Home win rate: 41.47%; Draw win rate: 27.54%; Away win rate: 30.99%; Home odds win rate: 49.05%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.95%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2/2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 680 matches, the home team got 295 wins, 202 draws and 183 losses. Home win rate: 43.38%; Draw win rate: 29.71%; Away win rate: 26.91%; Over odds win rate: 44.71%; Draw odds win rate: 6.91%; Under odds win rate: 48.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.89-3.25-3.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 109 games, the home team got 48 wins, 33 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 44.04%; Draw win rate: 30.28%; Away win rate: 25.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Defensa Y Justicia(46.6%), Draw(29.5%), Aldosivi Mar del Plata(23.9%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.