You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Goa VS Jamshedpur FC Match Analysis

ISLFC Goa VS Jamshedpur FC Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Thu, 14 Jan 2021 09:01:25 GMT        

Match Time:

Indian Super League -- FC Goa VS Jamshedpur FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, FC Goa got 4 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Indian Super League. In the last 20 games, FC Goa got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Jamshedpur FC got 3 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the Indian Super League. In the last 20 games, Jamshedpur FC got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Goa 0.99-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2820 matches, the home team got 1338 wins, 770 draws and 712 losses. Home win rate: 47.45%; Draw win rate: 27.30%; Away win rate: 25.25%; Home odds win rate: 48.51%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.49%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3913 matches, the home team got 1733 wins, 932 draws and 1248 losses. Home win rate: 44.29%; Draw win rate: 23.82%; Away win rate: 31.89%; Over odds win rate: 45.67%; Draw odds win rate: 5.80%; Under odds win rate: 48.53%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.98-3.40-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 115 games, the home team got 62 wins, 27 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 53.91%; Draw win rate: 23.48%; Away win rate: 22.61%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Goa(50.5%), Draw(25.8%), Jamshedpur FC(23.7%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.