You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Kansas City VS San Jose Earthquakes Match Analysis

MLSFC Kansas City VS San Jose Earthquakes Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sun, 22 Nov 2020 09:50:51 GMT        

Match Time:

USA Major League Soccer -- FC Kansas City VS San Jose Earthquakes 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, FC Kansas City got 12 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 2 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, FC Kansas City got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, San Jose Earthquakes got 8 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses and placed the 7 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, San Jose Earthquakes got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Kansas City 1.02-0.5/1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1147 matches, the home team got 617 wins, 275 draws and 255 losses. Home win rate: 53.79%; Draw win rate: 23.98%; Away win rate: 22.23%; Home odds win rate: 56.15%; Away odds win rate: 43.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-3-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 418 matches, the home team got 191 wins, 98 draws and 129 losses. Home win rate: 45.69%; Draw win rate: 23.44%; Away win rate: 30.86%; Over odds win rate: 43.78%; Draw odds win rate: 5.26%; Under odds win rate: 50.96%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.79-3.85-3.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Kansas City(57.2%), Draw(22.5%), San Jose Earthquakes(20.3%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.