You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Seoul VS Beijing Guoan Match Analysis

AFC CLFC Seoul VS Beijing Guoan Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 09:59:35 GMT        

Match Time:

AFC Champions League -- FC Seoul VS Beijing Guoan 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, FC Seoul got 1 win, 1 draw, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, FC Seoul got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Beijing Guoan got 8 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Beijing Guoan got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Seoul 1.00-0/-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2270 matches, the home team got 801 wins, 656 draws and 813 losses. Home win rate: 35.29%; Draw win rate: 28.90%; Away win rate: 35.81%; Home odds win rate: 40.70%; Away odds win rate: 59.30%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.17-2.5/3-0.73. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 21 matches, the home team got 8 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 38.10%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Over odds win rate: 42.86%; Draw odds win rate: 4.76%; Under odds win rate: 52.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.99-3.25-2.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 game, the home team got 1 loss. Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Seoul(23.9%), Draw(24.7%), Beijing Guoan(51.4%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.