You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Twente Enschede VS PSV Eindhoven Match Analysis

HOL D1FC Twente Enschede VS PSV Eindhoven Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sun, 22 Nov 2020 09:49:59 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Eredivisie -- FC Twente Enschede VS PSV Eindhoven 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, FC Twente Enschede got 5 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss and placed the 5 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, FC Twente Enschede got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, PSV Eindhoven got 6 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss and placed the 3 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, PSV Eindhoven got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Twente Enschede 0.85--0.5/-1-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 232 matches, the home team got 90 wins, 46 draws and 96 losses. Home win rate: 38.79%; Draw win rate: 19.83%; Away win rate: 41.38%; Home odds win rate: 62.50%; Away odds win rate: 37.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 571 matches, the home team got 262 wins, 108 draws and 201 losses. Home win rate: 45.88%; Draw win rate: 18.91%; Away win rate: 35.20%; Over odds win rate: 50.26%; Draw odds win rate: 6.30%; Under odds win rate: 43.43%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.65-3.70-1.79. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 2 losses. Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Twente Enschede(18.4%), Draw(22.6%), PSV Eindhoven(59.0%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.