You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Eindhoven VS NAC Breda Match Analysis

HOL D2FC Eindhoven VS NAC Breda Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:03:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- FC Eindhoven VS NAC Breda 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, FC Eindhoven got 5 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 11 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, FC Eindhoven got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, NAC Breda got 8 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, NAC Breda got 6 wins, 1 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Eindhoven 0.87--0.5/-1-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 63 matches, the home team got 27 wins, 14 draws and 22 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 34.92%; Home odds win rate: 65.08%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 34.92%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 571 matches, the home team got 262 wins, 108 draws and 201 losses. Home win rate: 45.88%; Draw win rate: 18.91%; Away win rate: 35.20%; Over odds win rate: 50.26%; Draw odds win rate: 6.30%; Under odds win rate: 43.43%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.55-3.75-1.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 5 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Eindhoven(25.0%), Draw(24.5%), NAC Breda(50.6%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.