You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Fenerbahce VS Kasimpasa Match Analysis

TUR CupFenerbahce VS Kasimpasa Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Thu, 14 Jan 2021 09:01:25 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkey Cup -- Fenerbahce VS Kasimpasa 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Fenerbahce got 11 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Fenerbahce got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Kasimpasa got 6 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 13 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Kasimpasa got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fenerbahce 0.99-1/1.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 966 matches, the home team got 658 wins, 181 draws and 127 losses. Home win rate: 68.12%; Draw win rate: 18.74%; Away win rate: 13.15%; Home odds win rate: 42.55%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.74-2.5/3-1.08. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 129 matches, the home team got 65 wins, 22 draws and 42 losses. Home win rate: 50.39%; Draw win rate: 17.05%; Away win rate: 32.56%; Over odds win rate: 55.81%; Draw odds win rate: 3.10%; Under odds win rate: 41.09%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.44-4.30-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 114 games, the home team got 75 wins, 21 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 65.79%; Draw win rate: 18.42%; Away win rate: 15.79%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fenerbahce(64.3%), Draw(20.5%), Kasimpasa(15.3%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.