You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Fortuna Sittard VS Feyenoord Match Analysis

HOL D1Fortuna Sittard VS Feyenoord Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sun, 22 Nov 2020 09:49:59 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Eredivisie -- Fortuna Sittard VS Feyenoord 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Fortuna Sittard got 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 18 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, Fortuna Sittard got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Feyenoord got 5 wins, 3 draws, and placed the 4 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, Feyenoord got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fortuna Sittard 1.11--1-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 87 matches, the home team got 27 wins, 25 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 31.03%; Draw win rate: 28.74%; Away win rate: 40.23%; Home odds win rate: 35.63%; Draw odds win rate: 26.44%; Away odds win rate: 37.93%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 566 matches, the home team got 275 wins, 113 draws and 178 losses. Home win rate: 48.59%; Draw win rate: 19.96%; Away win rate: 31.45%; Over odds win rate: 47.70%; Draw odds win rate: 2.83%; Under odds win rate: 49.47%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.40-4.20-1.48. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 12.50%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 75.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fortuna Sittard(17.7%), Draw(20.8%), Feyenoord(61.5%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.