You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Glasgow Rangers VS Aberdeen Match Analysis

SCO PRGlasgow Rangers VS Aberdeen Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sun, 22 Nov 2020 09:49:23 GMT        

Match Time:

Scottish Premier League -- Glasgow Rangers VS Aberdeen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Glasgow Rangers got 12 wins, 2 draws, and placed the 1 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Glasgow Rangers got 16 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss. The win rate is 80.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Aberdeen got 8 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Aberdeen got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Glasgow Rangers 1.06-1.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 99 matches, the home team got 74 wins, 12 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 74.75%; Draw win rate: 12.12%; Away win rate: 13.13%; Home odds win rate: 53.54%; Away odds win rate: 46.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5/3-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1164 matches, the home team got 508 wins, 304 draws and 352 losses. Home win rate: 43.64%; Draw win rate: 26.12%; Away win rate: 30.24%; Over odds win rate: 44.24%; Draw odds win rate: 5.58%; Under odds win rate: 50.17%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.33-4.70-8.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 15 wins, 8 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 32.00%; Away win rate: 8.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Glasgow Rangers(75.9%), Draw(16.2%), Aberdeen(7.9%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.