You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Groningen VS Vitesse Arnhem Match Analysis

HOL D1Groningen VS Vitesse Arnhem Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 09:59:35 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Eredivisie -- Groningen VS Vitesse Arnhem 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Groningen got 4 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses and placed the 7 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, Groningen got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Vitesse Arnhem got 7 wins, 1 loss and placed the 2 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, Vitesse Arnhem got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Groningen 0.95-0-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1106 matches, the home team got 389 wins, 313 draws and 404 losses. Home win rate: 35.17%; Draw win rate: 28.30%; Away win rate: 36.53%; Home odds win rate: 35.17%; Draw odds win rate: 28.30%; Away odds win rate: 36.53%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2.5/3-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 284 matches, the home team got 116 wins, 77 draws and 91 losses. Home win rate: 40.85%; Draw win rate: 27.11%; Away win rate: 32.04%; Over odds win rate: 38.73%; Draw odds win rate: 4.93%; Under odds win rate: 56.34%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.50-3.30-2.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 6 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 37.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Groningen(32.9%), Draw(28.2%), Vitesse Arnhem(38.9%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.