You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hammarby VS Malmo FF Match Analysis

SWE D1Hammarby VS Malmo FF Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sun, 22 Nov 2020 09:50:51 GMT        

Match Time:

Swedish Allsvenskan -- Hammarby VS Malmo FF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Hammarby got 10 wins, 10 draws, 7 losses and placed the 6 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Hammarby got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 75.0%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Malmo FF got 16 wins, 8 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Malmo FF got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hammarby 1.07-0-0.81. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 66 matches, the home team got 23 wins, 19 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 34.85%; Draw win rate: 28.79%; Away win rate: 36.36%; Home odds win rate: 34.85%; Draw odds win rate: 28.79%; Away odds win rate: 36.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2.5/3-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 86 matches, the home team got 38 wins, 22 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 44.19%; Draw win rate: 25.58%; Away win rate: 30.23%; Over odds win rate: 44.19%; Draw odds win rate: 5.81%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.67-3.15-2.33. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 79 games, the home team got 27 wins, 23 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 34.18%; Draw win rate: 29.11%; Away win rate: 36.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hammarby(46.7%), Draw(25.3%), Malmo FF(28.0%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.