You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Holstein Kiel VS Heidenheimer Match Analysis

GER D2Holstein Kiel VS Heidenheimer Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:01:12 GMT        

Match Time:

German Bundesliga 2 -- Holstein Kiel VS Heidenheimer 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Holstein Kiel got 3 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss and placed the 4 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Holstein Kiel got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Heidenheimer got 2 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 11 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Heidenheimer got 6 draws and 14 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Holstein Kiel 0.92-0/0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 777 matches, the home team got 325 wins, 220 draws and 232 losses. Home win rate: 41.83%; Draw win rate: 28.31%; Away win rate: 29.86%; Home odds win rate: 44.02%; Away odds win rate: 55.98%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4110 matches, the home team got 1799 wins, 1051 draws and 1260 losses. Home win rate: 43.77%; Draw win rate: 25.57%; Away win rate: 30.66%; Over odds win rate: 44.87%; Draw odds win rate: 6.28%; Under odds win rate: 48.86%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.21-3.25-2.97. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 win, 1 draw. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Holstein Kiel(40.0%), Draw(28.4%), Heidenheimer(31.6%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.