You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Lanus VS Velez Sarsfield Match Analysis

CON CSALanus VS Velez Sarsfield Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Wed, 13 Jan 2021 09:15:07 GMT        

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Lanus VS Velez Sarsfield 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Lanus got 2 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Lanus got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Velez Sarsfield got 2 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 3 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Velez Sarsfield got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lanus 1.00-0-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 833 matches, the home team got 284 wins, 236 draws and 313 losses. Home win rate: 34.09%; Draw win rate: 28.33%; Away win rate: 37.58%; Home odds win rate: 34.09%; Draw odds win rate: 28.33%; Away odds win rate: 37.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 234 matches, the home team got 84 wins, 84 draws and 66 losses. Home win rate: 35.90%; Draw win rate: 35.90%; Away win rate: 28.21%; Over odds win rate: 36.75%; Draw odds win rate: 10.26%; Under odds win rate: 52.99%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.74-2.85-2.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lanus(32.7%), Draw(30.3%), Velez Sarsfield(37.1%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.