You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Le Havre VS Caen Match Analysis

FRA D2Le Havre VS Caen Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:01:56 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Le Havre VS Caen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Le Havre got 5 wins, 1 draw, 4 losses and placed the 7 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Le Havre got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Caen got 5 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Caen got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Le Havre 1.02-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2450 matches, the home team got 1029 wins, 664 draws and 757 losses. Home win rate: 42.00%; Draw win rate: 27.10%; Away win rate: 30.90%; Home odds win rate: 43.14%; Away odds win rate: 56.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 376 matches, the home team got 157 wins, 117 draws and 102 losses. Home win rate: 41.76%; Draw win rate: 31.12%; Away win rate: 27.13%; Over odds win rate: 45.21%; Draw odds win rate: 7.71%; Under odds win rate: 47.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-3.00-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 31 games, the home team got 10 wins, 11 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 32.26%; Draw win rate: 35.48%; Away win rate: 32.26%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Le Havre(36.1%), Draw(32.8%), Caen(31.1%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.