You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Maritimo VS Sporting Lisbon Match Analysis

POR CNMaritimo VS Sporting Lisbon Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 11 Jan 2021 09:29:30 GMT        

Match Time:

Portugal Campeonato Nacional -- Maritimo VS Sporting Lisbon 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Maritimo got 4 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 8 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Maritimo got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Sporting Lisbon got 11 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Sporting Lisbon got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 85.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Maritimo 1.08--0.5/-1-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 364 matches, the home team got 168 wins, 96 draws and 100 losses. Home win rate: 46.15%; Draw win rate: 26.37%; Away win rate: 27.47%; Home odds win rate: 54.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 393 matches, the home team got 186 wins, 99 draws and 108 losses. Home win rate: 47.33%; Draw win rate: 25.19%; Away win rate: 27.48%; Over odds win rate: 45.29%; Draw odds win rate: 6.87%; Under odds win rate: 47.84%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.20-3.50-1.61. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 5 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 31.25%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 56.25%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Maritimo(16.6%), Draw(25.1%), Sporting Lisbon(58.4%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.