You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Middlesbrough VS Norwich City Match Analysis

ENG LCHMiddlesbrough VS Norwich City Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:01:12 GMT        

Match Time:

England Championship -- Middlesbrough VS Norwich City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Middlesbrough got 4 wins, 6 draws, 1 loss and placed the 7 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Middlesbrough got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Norwich City got 6 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Norwich City got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Middlesbrough 1.04-0-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 445 matches, the home team got 149 wins, 137 draws and 159 losses. Home win rate: 33.48%; Draw win rate: 30.79%; Away win rate: 35.73%; Home odds win rate: 33.48%; Draw odds win rate: 30.79%; Away odds win rate: 35.73%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2/2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1043 matches, the home team got 429 wins, 297 draws and 317 losses. Home win rate: 41.13%; Draw win rate: 28.48%; Away win rate: 30.39%; Over odds win rate: 41.71%; Draw odds win rate: 6.81%; Under odds win rate: 51.49%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.74-3.15-2.52. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 3 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Middlesbrough(32.8%), Draw(30.0%), Norwich City(37.2%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.