You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Millwall VS Cardiff City Match Analysis

ENG LCHMillwall VS Cardiff City Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:01:12 GMT        

Match Time:

England Championship -- Millwall VS Cardiff City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Millwall got 4 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 9 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Millwall got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Cardiff City got 3 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 16 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Cardiff City got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Millwall 0.82-0-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1705 matches, the home team got 689 wins, 453 draws and 563 losses. Home win rate: 40.41%; Draw win rate: 26.57%; Away win rate: 33.02%; Home odds win rate: 40.41%; Draw odds win rate: 26.57%; Away odds win rate: 33.02%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1566 matches, the home team got 690 wins, 412 draws and 464 losses. Home win rate: 44.06%; Draw win rate: 26.31%; Away win rate: 29.63%; Over odds win rate: 45.34%; Draw odds win rate: 5.62%; Under odds win rate: 49.04%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.46-3.10-2.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 233 games, the home team got 93 wins, 64 draws and 76 losses. Home win rate: 39.91%; Draw win rate: 27.47%; Away win rate: 32.62%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Millwall(37.6%), Draw(30.9%), Cardiff City(31.5%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.