You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Milton Keynes Dons VS Hull City Match Analysis

ENG L1Milton Keynes Dons VS Hull City Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:03:20 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Milton Keynes Dons VS Hull City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Milton Keynes Dons got 3 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 14 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Milton Keynes Dons got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Hull City got 8 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Hull City got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Milton Keynes Dons 1.05-0-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 833 matches, the home team got 300 wins, 228 draws and 305 losses. Home win rate: 36.01%; Draw win rate: 27.37%; Away win rate: 36.61%; Home odds win rate: 36.01%; Draw odds win rate: 27.37%; Away odds win rate: 36.61%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 396 matches, the home team got 174 wins, 108 draws and 114 losses. Home win rate: 43.94%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 28.79%; Over odds win rate: 43.94%; Draw odds win rate: 6.31%; Under odds win rate: 49.75%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.71-3.10-2.44. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 49 games, the home team got 12 wins, 13 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 24.49%; Draw win rate: 26.53%; Away win rate: 48.98%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Milton Keynes Dons(33.3%), Draw(28.8%), Hull City(37.9%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.