You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Nagoya Grampus VS Shonan Bellmare Match Analysis

JPN D1Nagoya Grampus VS Shonan Bellmare Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:02:55 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Nagoya Grampus VS Shonan Bellmare 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 29 rounds, Nagoya Grampus got 16 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 3 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Nagoya Grampus got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Shonan Bellmare got 6 wins, 5 draws, 16 losses and placed the 16 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Shonan Bellmare got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nagoya Grampus 0.87-1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 513 matches, the home team got 310 wins, 103 draws and 100 losses. Home win rate: 60.43%; Draw win rate: 20.08%; Away win rate: 19.49%; Home odds win rate: 33.92%; Draw odds win rate: 29.43%; Away odds win rate: 36.65%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2120 matches, the home team got 958 wins, 542 draws and 620 losses. Home win rate: 45.19%; Draw win rate: 25.57%; Away win rate: 29.25%; Over odds win rate: 45.61%; Draw odds win rate: 5.47%; Under odds win rate: 48.92%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.49-4.10-6.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 66 games, the home team got 44 wins, 13 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 19.70%; Away win rate: 13.64%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nagoya Grampus(60.4%), Draw(23.6%), Shonan Bellmare(16.1%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.