You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Nautico (PE) VS America MG Match Analysis

BRA D2Nautico (PE) VS America MG Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 12 Jan 2021 09:02:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Nautico (PE) VS America MG 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Nautico (PE) got 9 wins, 11 draws, 13 losses and placed the 15 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Nautico (PE) got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 33 rounds, America MG got 19 wins, 9 draws, 5 losses and placed the 1 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, America MG got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nautico (PE) 0.83-0/-0.5-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 457 matches, the home team got 179 wins, 113 draws and 165 losses. Home win rate: 39.17%; Draw win rate: 24.73%; Away win rate: 36.11%; Home odds win rate: 42.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 167 matches, the home team got 64 wins, 57 draws and 46 losses. Home win rate: 38.32%; Draw win rate: 34.13%; Away win rate: 27.54%; Over odds win rate: 40.12%; Draw odds win rate: 10.18%; Under odds win rate: 49.70%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.81-2.96-2.46. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 100.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nautico (PE)(28.2%), Draw(31.3%), America MG(40.4%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.