You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Nea Salamis VS AEP Paphos Match Analysis

CYP D1Nea Salamis VS AEP Paphos Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 11 Jan 2021 09:30:53 GMT        

Match Time:

Cyprus 1 Division -- Nea Salamis VS AEP Paphos 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Nea Salamis got 6 wins, 3 draws, 9 losses and placed the 9 of the Cyprus 1 Division. In the last 20 games, Nea Salamis got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, AEP Paphos got 6 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 7 of the Cyprus 1 Division. In the last 20 games, AEP Paphos got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nea Salamis 0.85-0-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 317 matches, the home team got 113 wins, 93 draws and 111 losses. Home win rate: 35.65%; Draw win rate: 29.34%; Away win rate: 35.02%; Home odds win rate: 35.65%; Draw odds win rate: 29.34%; Away odds win rate: 35.02%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5-0.76. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 463 matches, the home team got 201 wins, 136 draws and 126 losses. Home win rate: 43.41%; Draw win rate: 29.37%; Away win rate: 27.21%; Over odds win rate: 42.33%; Draw odds win rate: 8.42%; Under odds win rate: 49.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.40-3.15-2.58. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 70 games, the home team got 30 wins, 14 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 37.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nea Salamis(31.5%), Draw(28.5%), AEP Paphos(40.0%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.