You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Northeast United VS Bengaluru Match Analysis

ISLNortheast United VS Bengaluru Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 12 Jan 2021 09:27:23 GMT        

Match Time:

Indian Super League -- Northeast United VS Bengaluru 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Northeast United got 2 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 7 of the Indian Super League. In the last 20 games, Northeast United got 2 wins, 9 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Bengaluru got 3 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Indian Super League. In the last 20 games, Bengaluru got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Northeast United 0.90--0.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1912 matches, the home team got 649 wins, 496 draws and 767 losses. Home win rate: 33.94%; Draw win rate: 25.94%; Away win rate: 40.12%; Home odds win rate: 48.85%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.15%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5027 matches, the home team got 2212 wins, 1333 draws and 1482 losses. Home win rate: 44.00%; Draw win rate: 26.52%; Away win rate: 29.48%; Over odds win rate: 43.98%; Draw odds win rate: 6.23%; Under odds win rate: 49.79%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.30-3.35-1.93. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 135 games, the home team got 37 wins, 39 draws and 59 losses. Home win rate: 27.41%; Draw win rate: 28.89%; Away win rate: 43.70%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Northeast United(26.1%), Draw(27.8%), Bengaluru(46.1%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.