You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Pachuca VS FC Juarez Match Analysis

MEX D1Pachuca VS FC Juarez Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 12 Jan 2021 09:27:23 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Mexico -- Pachuca VS FC Juarez 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Pachuca got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 11 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Pachuca got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, FC Juarez got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 12 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, FC Juarez got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pachuca 1.02-0.5/1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1156 matches, the home team got 619 wins, 278 draws and 259 losses. Home win rate: 53.55%; Draw win rate: 24.05%; Away win rate: 22.40%; Home odds win rate: 55.97%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1824 matches, the home team got 766 wins, 528 draws and 530 losses. Home win rate: 42.00%; Draw win rate: 28.95%; Away win rate: 29.06%; Over odds win rate: 43.97%; Draw odds win rate: 6.96%; Under odds win rate: 49.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.74-3.55-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 50 games, the home team got 28 wins, 12 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 56.00%; Draw win rate: 24.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pachuca(59.8%), Draw(24.0%), FC Juarez(16.1%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.