You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
PAOK Saloniki VS Olympiakos Piraeus Match Analysis

GRE D1PAOK Saloniki VS Olympiakos Piraeus Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Wed, 13 Jan 2021 09:17:34 GMT        

Match Time:

Greece National A -- PAOK Saloniki VS Olympiakos Piraeus 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, PAOK Saloniki got 9 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, PAOK Saloniki got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Olympiakos Piraeus got 13 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Olympiakos Piraeus got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is PAOK Saloniki 0.84-0/-0.5-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 580 matches, the home team got 221 wins, 159 draws and 200 losses. Home win rate: 38.10%; Draw win rate: 27.41%; Away win rate: 34.48%; Home odds win rate: 42.41%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.59%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.81-2-1.07. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 20 matches, the home team got 5 wins, 10 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%; Over odds win rate: 25.00%; Draw odds win rate: 5.00%; Under odds win rate: 70.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.81-3.10-2.39. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: PAOK Saloniki(30.5%), Draw(31.1%), Olympiakos Piraeus(38.4%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.