You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Paris FC VS AJ Auxerre Match Analysis

FRA D2Paris FC VS AJ Auxerre Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:01:56 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Paris FC VS AJ Auxerre 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Paris FC got 8 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss and placed the 1 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Paris FC got 14 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 42.9%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, AJ Auxerre got 5 wins, 1 draw, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, AJ Auxerre got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Paris FC 0.96-0/0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1405 matches, the home team got 510 wins, 413 draws and 482 losses. Home win rate: 36.30%; Draw win rate: 29.40%; Away win rate: 34.31%; Home odds win rate: 41.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 303 matches, the home team got 136 wins, 93 draws and 74 losses. Home win rate: 44.88%; Draw win rate: 30.69%; Away win rate: 24.42%; Over odds win rate: 48.51%; Draw odds win rate: 8.91%; Under odds win rate: 42.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.27-3.05-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 games, the home team got 14 wins, 11 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 35.90%; Draw win rate: 28.21%; Away win rate: 35.90%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Paris FC(40.9%), Draw(30.9%), AJ Auxerre(28.2%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.