You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
River Plate VS Palmeiras Match Analysis

CON CLARiver Plate VS Palmeiras Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 05 Jan 2021 10:36:34 GMT        

Match Time:

Copa Libertadores -- River Plate VS Palmeiras 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, River Plate got 5 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, River Plate got 14 wins, 4 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Palmeiras got 12 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 6 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Palmeiras got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is River Plate 1.00-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1824 matches, the home team got 787 wins, 448 draws and 589 losses. Home win rate: 43.15%; Draw win rate: 24.56%; Away win rate: 32.29%; Home odds win rate: 51.32%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.12-2/2.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 368 matches, the home team got 149 wins, 124 draws and 95 losses. Home win rate: 40.49%; Draw win rate: 33.70%; Away win rate: 25.82%; Over odds win rate: 42.39%; Draw odds win rate: 6.52%; Under odds win rate: 51.09%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.99-3.15-3.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 5 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 71.43%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: River Plate(49.6%), Draw(28.7%), Palmeiras(21.7%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.