You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
SC Paderborn 07 VS St. Pauli Match Analysis

GER D2SC Paderborn 07 VS St. Pauli Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:01:12 GMT        

Match Time:

German Bundesliga 2 -- SC Paderborn 07 VS St. Pauli 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, SC Paderborn 07 got 3 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 5 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, SC Paderborn 07 got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, St. Pauli got 1 win, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 17 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, St. Pauli got 2 wins, 7 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is SC Paderborn 07 0.99-0.5-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 182 matches, the home team got 77 wins, 47 draws and 58 losses. Home win rate: 42.31%; Draw win rate: 25.82%; Away win rate: 31.87%; Home odds win rate: 54.95%; Away odds win rate: 45.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.09-3-0.81. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 113 matches, the home team got 57 wins, 19 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 50.44%; Draw win rate: 16.81%; Away win rate: 32.74%; Over odds win rate: 48.67%; Draw odds win rate: 6.19%; Under odds win rate: 45.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.98-3.40-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 3 wins and 2 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: SC Paderborn 07(49.2%), Draw(25.0%), St. Pauli(25.8%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.