You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Spartak Moscow VS Dynamo Moscow Match Analysis

RUS PRSpartak Moscow VS Dynamo Moscow Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 09:59:35 GMT        

Match Time:

Russia Premier League -- Spartak Moscow VS Dynamo Moscow 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Spartak Moscow got 8 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Spartak Moscow got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Dynamo Moscow got 8 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Dynamo Moscow got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Spartak Moscow 1.11-0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1387 matches, the home team got 607 wins, 339 draws and 441 losses. Home win rate: 43.76%; Draw win rate: 24.44%; Away win rate: 31.80%; Home odds win rate: 52.20%; Away odds win rate: 47.80%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.17-2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2431 matches, the home team got 1035 wins, 711 draws and 685 losses. Home win rate: 42.58%; Draw win rate: 29.25%; Away win rate: 28.18%; Over odds win rate: 43.77%; Draw odds win rate: 6.91%; Under odds win rate: 49.32%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.10-3.30-3.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 182 games, the home team got 87 wins, 47 draws and 48 losses. Home win rate: 47.80%; Draw win rate: 25.82%; Away win rate: 26.37%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Spartak Moscow(42.3%), Draw(28.7%), Dynamo Moscow(29.1%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.