You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sporting Braga VS SCU Torreense Match Analysis

POR CNSporting Braga VS SCU Torreense Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Wed, 13 Jan 2021 09:20:11 GMT        

Match Time:

Portugal Campeonato Nacional -- Sporting Braga VS SCU Torreense 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Sporting Braga got 9 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Sporting Braga got 16 wins, 1 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 80.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, SCU Torreense got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Portugal Campeonato Nacional. In the last 20 games, SCU Torreense got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 5.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sporting Braga 0.95-1.5/2-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 119 matches, the home team got 73 wins, 20 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 61.34%; Draw win rate: 16.81%; Away win rate: 21.85%; Home odds win rate: 53.78%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.22%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-3-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 233 matches, the home team got 114 wins, 45 draws and 74 losses. Home win rate: 48.93%; Draw win rate: 19.31%; Away win rate: 31.76%; Over odds win rate: 48.50%; Draw odds win rate: 6.01%; Under odds win rate: 45.49%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.24-5.20-10.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 14 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 93.33%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 6.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sporting Braga(76.4%), Draw(15.7%), SCU Torreense(8.0%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.