Alternative URL:  nowgoal2.com
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sturm Graz VS FC Wacker Innsbruck Match Analysis

AUT CUPSturm Graz VS FC Wacker Innsbruck Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Wed, 04 Nov 2020 09:30:53 GMT        

Match Time:

Austrian Cup -- Sturm Graz VS FC Wacker Innsbruck 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Sturm Graz got 2 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Austrian Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Sturm Graz got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, FC Wacker Innsbruck got 3 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 7 of the Austria Erste Division. In the last 20 games, FC Wacker Innsbruck got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sturm Graz 1.00-1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 600 matches, the home team got 306 wins, 130 draws and 164 losses. Home win rate: 51.00%; Draw win rate: 21.67%; Away win rate: 27.33%; Home odds win rate: 37.83%; Draw odds win rate: 23.50%; Away odds win rate: 38.67%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-3/3.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 405 matches, the home team got 188 wins, 95 draws and 122 losses. Home win rate: 46.42%; Draw win rate: 23.46%; Away win rate: 30.12%; Over odds win rate: 41.98%; Draw odds win rate: 4.20%; Under odds win rate: 53.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.58-3.95-4.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 75.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sturm Graz(59.1%), Draw(22.0%), FC Wacker Innsbruck(18.9%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina
    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Desiree Schlotzhauer [Pic] See Sexy Photos of Kristin Linkletter

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.