You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Tenerife VS UD Logrones Match Analysis

SPA D2Tenerife VS UD Logrones Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sun, 22 Nov 2020 09:49:23 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Tenerife VS UD Logrones 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Tenerife got 3 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 17 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Tenerife got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, UD Logrones got 5 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 13 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, UD Logrones got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tenerife 0.96-0.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 372 matches, the home team got 172 wins, 80 draws and 120 losses. Home win rate: 46.24%; Draw win rate: 21.51%; Away win rate: 32.26%; Home odds win rate: 52.69%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.31%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 459 matches, the home team got 167 wins, 153 draws and 139 losses. Home win rate: 36.38%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 30.28%; Over odds win rate: 39.22%; Draw odds win rate: 8.93%; Under odds win rate: 51.85%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.97-3.00-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tenerife(50.6%), Draw(29.7%), UD Logrones(19.7%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.