You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Terek Grozny VS Zenit St. Petersburg Match Analysis

RUS PRTerek Grozny VS Zenit St. Petersburg Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 09:59:35 GMT        

Match Time:

Russia Premier League -- Terek Grozny VS Zenit St. Petersburg 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Terek Grozny got 7 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 6 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Terek Grozny got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Zenit St. Petersburg got 9 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Zenit St. Petersburg got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Terek Grozny 1.00--0.5/-1-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 729 matches, the home team got 306 wins, 188 draws and 235 losses. Home win rate: 41.98%; Draw win rate: 25.79%; Away win rate: 32.24%; Home odds win rate: 53.50%; Away odds win rate: 46.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2717 matches, the home team got 1125 wins, 748 draws and 844 losses. Home win rate: 41.41%; Draw win rate: 27.53%; Away win rate: 31.06%; Over odds win rate: 43.98%; Draw odds win rate: 5.89%; Under odds win rate: 50.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.70-3.65-1.68. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 3 wins and 4 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Away win rate: 57.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Terek Grozny(22.9%), Draw(27.4%), Zenit St. Petersburg(49.7%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.