You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Toulouse VS Paris FC Match Analysis

FRA D2Toulouse VS Paris FC Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 05 Jan 2021 08:51:34 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Toulouse VS Paris FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Toulouse got 9 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Toulouse got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Paris FC got 9 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Paris FC got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Toulouse 1.13-0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1978 matches, the home team got 889 wins, 573 draws and 516 losses. Home win rate: 44.94%; Draw win rate: 28.97%; Away win rate: 26.09%; Home odds win rate: 45.70%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.30%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5235 matches, the home team got 2298 wins, 1417 draws and 1520 losses. Home win rate: 43.90%; Draw win rate: 27.07%; Away win rate: 29.04%; Over odds win rate: 45.00%; Draw odds win rate: 6.36%; Under odds win rate: 48.63%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.12-3.20-3.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 352 games, the home team got 161 wins, 111 draws and 80 losses. Home win rate: 45.74%; Draw win rate: 31.53%; Away win rate: 22.73%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Toulouse(43.2%), Draw(29.6%), Paris FC(27.3%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.