You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Wurzburger Kickers VS Hannover 96 Match Analysis

GER D2Wurzburger Kickers VS Hannover 96 Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sun, 22 Nov 2020 09:49:23 GMT        

Match Time:

German Bundesliga 2 -- Wurzburger Kickers VS Hannover 96 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Wurzburger Kickers got 0 wins, 1 draws, 6 losses and placed the 18 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Wurzburger Kickers got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 72.2%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Hannover 96 got 3 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 9 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Hannover 96 got 2 wins, 2 draws and 16 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wurzburger Kickers 1.03--0.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 343 matches, the home team got 145 wins, 101 draws and 97 losses. Home win rate: 42.27%; Draw win rate: 29.45%; Away win rate: 28.28%; Home odds win rate: 44.90%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 613 matches, the home team got 328 wins, 133 draws and 152 losses. Home win rate: 53.51%; Draw win rate: 21.70%; Away win rate: 24.80%; Over odds win rate: 49.92%; Draw odds win rate: 5.55%; Under odds win rate: 44.54%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.65-3.50-1.86. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wurzburger Kickers(22.6%), Draw(23.7%), Hannover 96(53.7%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.