You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Zwickau VS Ingolstadt Match Analysis

GER D3Zwickau VS Ingolstadt Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Wed, 13 Jan 2021 09:31:12 GMT        

Match Time:

German 3.Liga -- Zwickau VS Ingolstadt 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Zwickau got 5 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 17 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Zwickau got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Ingolstadt got 9 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Ingolstadt got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Zwickau 0.90--0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1267 matches, the home team got 566 wins, 313 draws and 388 losses. Home win rate: 44.67%; Draw win rate: 24.70%; Away win rate: 30.62%; Home odds win rate: 52.64%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4144 matches, the home team got 1815 wins, 1059 draws and 1270 losses. Home win rate: 43.80%; Draw win rate: 25.56%; Away win rate: 30.65%; Over odds win rate: 44.88%; Draw odds win rate: 6.27%; Under odds win rate: 48.84%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.60-3.30-2.01. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 86 games, the home team got 21 wins, 18 draws and 47 losses. Home win rate: 24.42%; Draw win rate: 20.93%; Away win rate: 54.65%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Zwickau(26.1%), Draw(27.5%), Ingolstadt(46.4%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.