You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Accrington Stanley VS Lincoln City Match Analysis

ENG L1Accrington Stanley VS Lincoln City Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:03:20 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Accrington Stanley VS Lincoln City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, Accrington Stanley got 6 wins, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Accrington Stanley got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Lincoln City got 7 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Lincoln City got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Accrington Stanley 1.05-0-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 833 matches, the home team got 300 wins, 228 draws and 305 losses. Home win rate: 36.01%; Draw win rate: 27.37%; Away win rate: 36.61%; Home odds win rate: 36.01%; Draw odds win rate: 27.37%; Away odds win rate: 36.61%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1997 matches, the home team got 833 wins, 479 draws and 685 losses. Home win rate: 41.71%; Draw win rate: 23.99%; Away win rate: 34.30%; Over odds win rate: 44.32%; Draw odds win rate: 5.41%; Under odds win rate: 50.28%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.71-3.10-2.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 88 games, the home team got 25 wins, 22 draws and 41 losses. Home win rate: 28.41%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 46.59%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Accrington Stanley(33.9%), Draw(28.1%), Lincoln City(38.0%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.