You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Alanyaspor VS Erzurum BB Match Analysis

TUR CupAlanyaspor VS Erzurum BB Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Thu, 14 Jan 2021 09:01:25 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkey Cup -- Alanyaspor VS Erzurum BB 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Alanyaspor got 9 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Alanyaspor got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, Erzurum BB got 3 wins, 4 draws, 11 losses and placed the 21 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Erzurum BB got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Alanyaspor 0.90-1/1.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 592 matches, the home team got 196 wins, 100 draws and 296 losses. Home win rate: 33.11%; Draw win rate: 16.89%; Away win rate: 50.00%; Home odds win rate: 41.22%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.78%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4033 matches, the home team got 1841 wins, 932 draws and 1260 losses. Home win rate: 45.65%; Draw win rate: 23.11%; Away win rate: 31.24%; Over odds win rate: 46.84%; Draw odds win rate: 4.96%; Under odds win rate: 48.20%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.39-4.40-5.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 108 games, the home team got 78 wins, 23 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 72.22%; Draw win rate: 21.30%; Away win rate: 6.48%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Alanyaspor(66.4%), Draw(20.1%), Erzurum BB(13.6%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.