You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Almere City FC VS Go Ahead Eagles Match Analysis

HOL D2Almere City FC VS Go Ahead Eagles Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:03:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- Almere City FC VS Go Ahead Eagles 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Almere City FC got 8 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 3 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Almere City FC got 14 wins, 4 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 23.5%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Go Ahead Eagles got 5 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Go Ahead Eagles got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Almere City FC 1.05-0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 401 matches, the home team got 139 wins, 91 draws and 171 losses. Home win rate: 34.66%; Draw win rate: 22.69%; Away win rate: 42.64%; Home odds win rate: 52.87%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.13%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 725 matches, the home team got 311 wins, 189 draws and 225 losses. Home win rate: 42.90%; Draw win rate: 26.07%; Away win rate: 31.03%; Over odds win rate: 44.69%; Draw odds win rate: 6.90%; Under odds win rate: 48.41%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.04-3.40-2.97. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 7 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 63.64%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 18.18%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Almere City FC(46.3%), Draw(26.6%), Go Ahead Eagles(27.1%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.