You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Amiens VS Clermont Match Analysis

FRA D2Amiens VS Clermont Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:01:56 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Amiens VS Clermont 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Amiens got 3 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 15 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Amiens got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Clermont got 4 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 5 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Clermont got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Amiens 1.06-0-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 369 matches, the home team got 124 wins, 94 draws and 151 losses. Home win rate: 33.60%; Draw win rate: 25.47%; Away win rate: 40.92%; Home odds win rate: 33.60%; Draw odds win rate: 25.47%; Away odds win rate: 40.92%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 242 matches, the home team got 98 wins, 76 draws and 68 losses. Home win rate: 40.50%; Draw win rate: 31.40%; Away win rate: 28.10%; Over odds win rate: 39.67%; Draw odds win rate: 6.61%; Under odds win rate: 53.72%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Amiens(31.9%), Draw(32.0%), Clermont(36.2%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.