You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Everton CD VS Universidad de Chile Match Analysis

CHI D1Everton CD VS Universidad de Chile Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sun, 22 Nov 2020 09:51:45 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Chile -- Everton CD VS Universidad de Chile 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Everton CD got 5 wins, 9 draws, 5 losses and placed the 10 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Everton CD got 6 wins, 9 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Universidad de Chile got 8 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 6 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Universidad de Chile got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Everton CD 1.00-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2270 matches, the home team got 801 wins, 656 draws and 813 losses. Home win rate: 35.29%; Draw win rate: 28.90%; Away win rate: 35.81%; Home odds win rate: 40.70%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.30%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2414 matches, the home team got 991 wins, 638 draws and 785 losses. Home win rate: 41.05%; Draw win rate: 26.43%; Away win rate: 32.52%; Over odds win rate: 44.86%; Draw odds win rate: 5.22%; Under odds win rate: 49.92%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.30-3.15-2.88. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 5 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 23.81%; Draw win rate: 38.10%; Away win rate: 38.10%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Everton CD(41.7%), Draw(27.6%), Universidad de Chile(30.7%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.