You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Oostende VS KAS Eupen Match Analysis

BEL D1Oostende VS KAS Eupen Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 12 Jan 2021 09:02:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Belgian Pro League -- Oostende VS KAS Eupen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Oostende got 8 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Oostende got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, KAS Eupen got 5 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 14 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, KAS Eupen got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oostende 1.04-0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1224 matches, the home team got 558 wins, 339 draws and 327 losses. Home win rate: 45.59%; Draw win rate: 27.70%; Away win rate: 26.72%; Home odds win rate: 49.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1376 matches, the home team got 648 wins, 335 draws and 393 losses. Home win rate: 47.09%; Draw win rate: 24.35%; Away win rate: 28.56%; Over odds win rate: 45.78%; Draw odds win rate: 6.47%; Under odds win rate: 47.75%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.03-3.30-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 197 games, the home team got 87 wins, 61 draws and 49 losses. Home win rate: 44.16%; Draw win rate: 30.96%; Away win rate: 24.87%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oostende(48.3%), Draw(25.6%), KAS Eupen(26.1%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.