You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Orlando City VS New York City Football Club Match Analysis

MLSOrlando City VS New York City Football Club Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:02:55 GMT        

Match Time:

USA Major League Soccer -- Orlando City VS New York City Football Club 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Orlando City got 11 wins, 8 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Orlando City got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, New York City Football Club got 12 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 5 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, New York City Football Club got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Orlando City 0.87-0-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1511 matches, the home team got 578 wins, 443 draws and 490 losses. Home win rate: 38.25%; Draw win rate: 29.32%; Away win rate: 32.43%; Home odds win rate: 38.25%; Draw odds win rate: 29.32%; Away odds win rate: 32.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5/3-1.03. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 463 matches, the home team got 235 wins, 98 draws and 130 losses. Home win rate: 50.76%; Draw win rate: 21.17%; Away win rate: 28.08%; Over odds win rate: 48.60%; Draw odds win rate: 6.05%; Under odds win rate: 45.36%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.47-3.25-2.71. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 5 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 38.46%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 30.77%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Orlando City(38.1%), Draw(25.8%), New York City Football Club(36.2%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.