You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ulsan Hyundai FC VS Shanghai Shenhua Match Analysis

AFC CLUlsan Hyundai FC VS Shanghai Shenhua Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 09:59:35 GMT        

Match Time:

AFC Champions League -- Ulsan Hyundai FC VS Shanghai Shenhua 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Ulsan Hyundai FC got 15 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Ulsan Hyundai FC got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Shanghai Shenhua got 5 wins, 6 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Shanghai Shenhua got 7 wins, 9 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ulsan Hyundai FC 0.94-0.5/1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2221 matches, the home team got 1167 wins, 556 draws and 498 losses. Home win rate: 52.54%; Draw win rate: 25.03%; Away win rate: 22.42%; Home odds win rate: 55.34%; Away odds win rate: 44.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 843 matches, the home team got 361 wins, 209 draws and 273 losses. Home win rate: 42.82%; Draw win rate: 24.79%; Away win rate: 32.38%; Over odds win rate: 44.60%; Draw odds win rate: 6.17%; Under odds win rate: 49.23%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.70-3.60-3.95. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 86 games, the home team got 43 wins, 22 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 25.58%; Away win rate: 24.42%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ulsan Hyundai FC(59.3%), Draw(23.7%), Shanghai Shenhua(17.0%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.