You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Urawa Red Diamonds VS Gamba Osaka Match Analysis

JPN D1Urawa Red Diamonds VS Gamba Osaka Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sun, 22 Nov 2020 09:50:51 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Urawa Red Diamonds VS Gamba Osaka 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 29 rounds, Urawa Red Diamonds got 13 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 9 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Urawa Red Diamonds got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Gamba Osaka got 17 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 3 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Gamba Osaka got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Urawa Red Diamonds 0.88-0/-0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1272 matches, the home team got 484 wins, 351 draws and 437 losses. Home win rate: 38.05%; Draw win rate: 27.59%; Away win rate: 34.36%; Home odds win rate: 44.97%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5/3-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1164 matches, the home team got 508 wins, 304 draws and 352 losses. Home win rate: 43.64%; Draw win rate: 26.12%; Away win rate: 30.24%; Over odds win rate: 44.24%; Draw odds win rate: 5.58%; Under odds win rate: 50.17%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.92-3.25-2.32. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 28.57%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 42.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Urawa Red Diamonds(35.9%), Draw(26.3%), Gamba Osaka(37.8%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.