Roda JC VS Almere City FC Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:37:34 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- Roda JC VS Almere City FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, Roda JC got 13 wins, 10 draws, 8 losses and placed the 8 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Roda JC got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, Almere City FC got 20 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 2 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Almere City FC got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Roda JC 1.02-0-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 367 matches, the home team got 112 wins, 109 draws and 146 losses. Home win rate: 30.52%; Draw win rate: 29.70%; Away win rate: 39.78%; Home odds win rate: 30.52%; Draw odds win rate: 29.70%; Away odds win rate: 39.78%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 958 matches, the home team got 424 wins, 219 draws and 315 losses. Home win rate: 44.26%; Draw win rate: 22.86%; Away win rate: 32.88%; Over odds win rate: 46.35%; Draw odds win rate: 5.53%; Under odds win rate: 48.12%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.61-3.30-2.43. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 win and 2 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Roda JC(36.1%), Draw(25.8%), Almere City FC(38.1%)