Puebla VS Pumas U.N.A.M. Match Analysis

Posted Fri, 23 Apr 2021 08:57:43 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Mexico -- Puebla VS Pumas U.N.A.M. 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Puebla got 7 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Puebla got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 80.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Pumas U.N.A.M. got 4 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 12 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Pumas U.N.A.M. got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Puebla 1.02-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2185 matches, the home team got 973 wins, 626 draws and 586 losses. Home win rate: 44.53%; Draw win rate: 28.65%; Away win rate: 26.82%; Home odds win rate: 48.19%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.81%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2789 matches, the home team got 1158 wins, 767 draws and 864 losses. Home win rate: 41.52%; Draw win rate: 27.50%; Away win rate: 30.98%; Over odds win rate: 44.17%; Draw odds win rate: 5.81%; Under odds win rate: 50.02%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.01-3.30-3.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 212 games, the home team got 91 wins, 65 draws and 56 losses. Home win rate: 42.92%; Draw win rate: 30.66%; Away win rate: 26.42%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Puebla(48.3%), Draw(27.3%), Pumas U.N.A.M.(24.4%)