Heracles Almelo VS VVV Venlo Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 01 May 2021 09:57:21 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Eredivisie -- Heracles Almelo VS VVV Venlo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Heracles Almelo got 11 wins, 6 draws, 13 losses and placed the 8 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, Heracles Almelo got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, VVV Venlo got 6 wins, 4 draws, 20 losses and placed the 17 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, VVV Venlo got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Heracles Almelo 1.05-1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 616 matches, the home team got 297 wins, 161 draws and 158 losses. Home win rate: 48.21%; Draw win rate: 26.14%; Away win rate: 25.65%; Home odds win rate: 31.01%; Draw odds win rate: 23.86%; Away odds win rate: 45.13%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5/3-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 877 matches, the home team got 392 wins, 216 draws and 269 losses. Home win rate: 44.70%; Draw win rate: 24.63%; Away win rate: 30.67%; Over odds win rate: 45.61%; Draw odds win rate: 5.13%; Under odds win rate: 49.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.60-3.90-4.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 10 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 58.82%; Draw win rate: 17.65%; Away win rate: 23.53%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Heracles Almelo(57.9%), Draw(23.5%), VVV Venlo(18.6%)