FC Tokyo VS Yokohama Marinos Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 01 May 2021 09:57:21 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- FC Tokyo VS Yokohama Marinos 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, FC Tokyo got 4 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 10 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, FC Tokyo got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Yokohama Marinos got 6 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Yokohama Marinos got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Tokyo 0.80-0/-0.5-1.13. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1618 matches, the home team got 569 wins, 449 draws and 600 losses. Home win rate: 35.17%; Draw win rate: 27.75%; Away win rate: 37.08%; Home odds win rate: 41.97%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-3-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 141 matches, the home team got 67 wins, 32 draws and 42 losses. Home win rate: 47.52%; Draw win rate: 22.70%; Away win rate: 29.79%; Over odds win rate: 49.65%; Draw odds win rate: 5.67%; Under odds win rate: 44.68%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.67-3.40-2.42. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Tokyo(31.7%), Draw(24.9%), Yokohama Marinos(43.5%)