Avispa Fukuoka VS Urawa Red Diamonds Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 01 May 2021 09:57:21 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Avispa Fukuoka VS Urawa Red Diamonds 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Avispa Fukuoka got 4 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 9 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Avispa Fukuoka got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Urawa Red Diamonds got 5 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 8 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Urawa Red Diamonds got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Avispa Fukuoka 1.09-0-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 179 matches, the home team got 59 wins, 54 draws and 66 losses. Home win rate: 32.96%; Draw win rate: 30.17%; Away win rate: 36.87%; Home odds win rate: 32.96%; Draw odds win rate: 30.17%; Away odds win rate: 36.87%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2483 matches, the home team got 1022 wins, 689 draws and 772 losses. Home win rate: 41.16%; Draw win rate: 27.75%; Away win rate: 31.09%; Over odds win rate: 43.46%; Draw odds win rate: 6.12%; Under odds win rate: 50.42%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.83-3.10-2.48. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 48 games, the home team got 19 wins, 11 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 39.58%; Draw win rate: 22.92%; Away win rate: 37.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Avispa Fukuoka(31.5%), Draw(29.9%), Urawa Red Diamonds(38.6%)