Vissel Kobe VS Hiroshima Sanfrecce Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 01 May 2021 09:57:21 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Vissel Kobe VS Hiroshima Sanfrecce 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Vissel Kobe got 5 wins, 5 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Vissel Kobe got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 15.0%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Hiroshima Sanfrecce got 4 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 7 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Hiroshima Sanfrecce got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vissel Kobe 1.02-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2520 matches, the home team got 1050 wins, 685 draws and 785 losses. Home win rate: 41.67%; Draw win rate: 27.18%; Away win rate: 31.15%; Home odds win rate: 43.06%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.94%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 7434 matches, the home team got 3136 wins, 2125 draws and 2173 losses. Home win rate: 42.18%; Draw win rate: 28.58%; Away win rate: 29.23%; Over odds win rate: 44.08%; Draw odds win rate: 7.04%; Under odds win rate: 48.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.33-3.20-2.97. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 17 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 17.65%; Away win rate: 32.35%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vissel Kobe(33.0%), Draw(28.4%), Hiroshima Sanfrecce(38.6%)